Best courses for students after 12th, most of the students are confused about their career. Because the course chosen after 12th determines your entire future. If students get the right guidance, then they can shape their future but it also depends on the interest of the students.
Students should choose courses according to their interests so that they can make a career in it and get success, after 12th, it is a bit difficult to take a decision on a career but if it is taken care then your future can improve.
Best Courses after 12th
We are telling you about the best courses after 12th through this article. Which will make it easier for you to choose the course according to your interest.
Course for Science Stream Students
Students who want to make their career in science. There are many courses for them apart from engineering and medical courses, by which they can decide their future. Also, due to the good scope of these courses, students also get jobs easily.
Course for students with PCM after 12th:
- Bachelor of Architecture (BArch)
- BSc (Science)
- BCA (IT & Software)
- BSc (IT & Software)
- Post Basic BSc Nursing
- BSc (Science)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharma)
Arts courses for Science Stream Students:
- BA in Humanities & Social Sciences
- BA in Arts (Fine/Visual/Performing)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- BDes in Animation
- BA LLB
- BDes in Design
- BSc in Hospitality & Travel
- BSc in Design
- Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC)
- BHM in Hospitality & Travel
- Bachelor of Journalism (BJ)
- Bachelor of Mass Media (BMM)
- BA in Hospitality & Travel
- BA in Animation
- Diploma in Education (DEd)
Commerce course options for Science Stream students:
- BCom in Accounting & Commerce
- BBA LLB
Employment Course for Science Stream Students:
Apart from medical and engineering students of science stream can do many more employable courses. Some of them are as follows.
Nanotechnology – After 12th students can do BSc or BTech in Nanotechnology and later they can make a brilliant career by doing MSc or MTech in the same subject.
Space Science – It consists of courses ranging from three years of B.Sc. and four years of B.Tech to Ph.D. These courses are held exclusively at IISC, Bengaluru.
Robotic Science – Students who have ME degree in Robotic Science can get a job of research work in a reputed institute like ISRO.
Astro-Physics – One can take admission in four or three year Bachelors Program (BSc in Physics). After Doctorate in Astrophysics, students can become Scientists in Research Organizations like ISRO.
Dairy Science – After completing 12th, students can take admission in the course of four years graduation in dairy technology after passing the entrance exam on All India Basis. Some institutes also offer a two-year diploma course in dairy technology.
Subjects like Environmental Science – Ecology, Disaster Management, Wildlife Management, Pollution Control are taught. There are immense job opportunities in this field.
Micro-Biology – BSc in Life Science or BSc in Micro-Biology course can be done.
Water Science – Under this, students are taught subjects such as hydrometeorology, hydrogeology, drainage basin management, water quality management, hydroinformatics.
Career scope for science Stream:
There are many career options for students of science stream in which they can make their career, the best thing for the students of this stream is that they can make a career in other subjects other than Science such as ART, HUMANITIES.
After graduation, students can easily find a job in any field, along with PCM students can also find career options in the field of defenses.
Job prospects for science Stream students:
After graduation, a student of science stream has immense job opportunities. In both the pride and private sectors, you get job opportunities according to your course.
- Can become an engineer
- Can become a healthcare professional
- Can become a business professional
- Can become scientist
You can also become a teacher and there are many options where you can improve your future by getting a job.
Course for the commerce students after 12th
After science, commerce has the highest demand. The field of commerce mainly covers subjects like Exchange of Goods, Money Exchange, Business Development. Business Development Manager, student of Commerce stream. Chartered Accountant. Chartered Accountant, Chartered Financial Analyst, Business Representative, Business Manager can easily find jobs in the field as well as get a good salary.
Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com) – For students who want to make their career in the field of commerce, there are many possibilities after B.Com. Most of the students in BCom study subjects related to business scenarios, buying and selling goods, banking, and communications, entrepreneurship, supply chain management, and operations. Students who do B.Com can make a career in finance management, account management, and business development. There is a BCom degree course that is 3 years old, students can take admission in the BCom course on the basis of class 12th result.
Chartered Accountant (CA) – Chartered Accountant course is an ambitious course through which students can increase their career growth and get a good salary. Chartered Accountant is the largest career domain for commerce students. The Chartered Accountant makes students eligible for auditing, cost accounting, management accounting, tax management work so that students can get good jobs.
Other courses for Commerce Stream Students:
- Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelors of Commerce (Honours) or B.com (Hons)
- Bachelors in Economics
- Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
Professional Courses for Commerce Stream Students:
- Company Secretary (CS)
- Cost and Management Accountant (CMA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Bachelor of Law (LLB)
Course for the Arts Stream Students after 12th
Bachelor of Arts(B.A) – The course is for 3 years. The best part of this course is that many specialization courses are also included in this course.
Like – B.A. Psychology, B.A. History, B.A. Archeology, B.A. Economics, B.A. Journalism and Mass Communication, B.A. English, B.A. Hindi, B.A. Malayalam, B.A. in other languages, B.A. Sociology, B.A. Politics, B.A. Geography, B.A. Indian Culture, B.A. Social Work, etc.
- B.B.A. (Bachelor of Business Administration) – Duration – 3 years
- B.M.S. (Bachelor of Management Science. Course) – Duration – 3 years
- B.F.A. (Bachelor of Fine arts. Course) – Duration – 3 years
- B.H.M. – Bachelor of Hotel Management. Course – Duration – 3 years
- B.E.M. – Bachelor of Event Management. Course – Duration – 3-4 years
- Integrated Law course- B.A. + L.L.B. Course – Duration – 5 years
- B.J.M. – Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communications. – Duration 2-3 years
- B.F.D. – Bachelor of Fashion Designing. Course – Duration – 4 years
- B.El.Ed. – Bachelor of Elementary Education. Course – Duration – 4 years
- B.P.Ed. – Bachelor of Physical Education. – Duration – 1 year
- D.El.Ed. – Duration – 3 years
- B.SW. – Duration – 3 years
- Animation and Multimedia course – The time duration of this course varies but is normally 1-3 years
- B.RM. – Duration – 3 years
- Aviation courses (Cabin Crew) Time period is from 1 to 3 years
- B.B.S.- Time – 3 years
- B.T.T.M – Time – 3-4 years
Well, each area has its own scope, but before choosing any course, think well and understand and pay attention to the subject of your interest because the best courses after 12th determine your future.
Read Now – Best Courses for Students after 10th